Tuesday, April 17, 2012

11weeks

Loving life with our sweet baby, here's a look at the last week or so :)


Loves runs with mommy

I have found my hands dad!

11 weeks


rattle time

Sammy Lou and Emily Anne love their bonnets

Cousins + matching Easter outfits <3


this sums up our efforts for a group shot :)

Easter 2012






Happy Easter! He is RISEN!

Papa, Grandma & their "little grands"



love, the Sammons family


Grandpa and Grandma love






Bradley babies & mamas


Mac & Whitney love miss Emily


Mark's Grandma was a very special lady, wish we could have met her. Can't wait to see her one day<3


I love my BATH!

Add caption

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! Love all the cute cute pictures! She is seriously precious :) Can't wait to see that cute smiling face soon! I love these last two pictures of her in the bath laughing, So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah the bath pictures made me laugh out loud. Wonderful post. XXOO

    ReplyDelete